Temi’s career began with litigating cases for the Florida Department of Children and Families, Children’s Legal Services, prosecuting cases of abuse, abandonment, and neglect of children. Additionally, she worked with the Florida Department of Children and Families, Office of General Counsel, handling a variety of matters including prosecuting cases of elderly abuse and neglect, establishing guardianships, appellate research and writing, and handling public record requests.
She founded the law offices of Temi Zeitenberg in 2012 and concentrates her practice on matrimonial and family law. Recognizing the need for a new approach to a new beginning, Temi founded Divorce Smart which focuses on a negotiated settlement rather than litigation as the best strategy for her clients.
Ms. Zeitenberg combines fierce advocacy and negotiating skills with sensitivity and compassion needed to guide her clients to a cost effective and clear cut resolution. In addition, she is a valued resource to her clients by providing them with quality referrals to therapists, acupuncturists and works closely with HealthSmart, M.D. (www.healthsmartmd.com) to ensure your overall health care needs are met during this stressful time.
Not only is Temi a skilled attorney but she is also a licensed Real Estate Agent and certified Zumba Instructor.
Her motto is “No problems, only solutions.”
ACCOMPLISHMENTS / ACCOLADES
- 2nd Annual Regional Child Welfare Conference Outstanding Performance Award – September 28, 2007
- 3rd Annual Regional Child Welfare Conference Outstanding Performance Award – November 7, 2008
- Family Resource Center Outstanding Service to the Children & Families of District XI – 2009
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent – March 2010
- Florida Department of Children & Families Service Award – April 2013
- Mediation Training – April 2013
- ZUMBA licensed instructor – October 2013
- Family Law Guardian Ad Litem Training – November 2015
- Florida Collaborative Trainers Basic Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training – March 2016
- Florida Bar 2006
- University of Miami, Bachelors of Science, Communications 2001
- Nova Southeastern University School of Law, Juris Doctorate 2006
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Director of The National Association of Divorce Professionals Boca Raton Breakfast Group
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section of The Florida Bar
- The Florida Association of Counsel for Children
- National Association of Professional Women
- South Palm Beach County Collaborative Law Group
- The Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Extremely knowledgeable and professional family law attorney.
I hired Temi while going through the most stressful and emotional time of my life seeking 50/50 custody of my infant daughter. Throughout the entire process, Temi was very knowledgeable and guided me through every step of the way. She was at all times accessible and quickly responded to any questions I had. Temi was extremely professional and continuously gave deadlines and provided follow up to a very uncooperative defendant and their attorney to keep my case moving along. A favorable outcome including 50/50 custody was negotiated during mediation and my case was resolved without going before the judge. I highly recommend Temi.Richard